Welcome to Residence Life at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. On-campus living is a vital component of the collegiate experience and we encourage you to invest in this opportunity and lay a strong foundation for your future.
When you make the residence halls your home at Nebraska, research shows that you will earn better grades, get more involved in student organizations, have more interaction with faculty members, feel like a part of the campus community, and be more likely to graduate.
Our halls are staffed with remarkably talented individuals who want to help you make the most of this experience. We invite you to explore our website for information and resources regarding Residence Life. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Residence Halls
- Residence Halls Mailing Addresses
- Community Standards
- Gender Inclusive Housing and Gender Changes
- Quiet Hours
- Abandoned Property Policy
- Rights and Responsibilities as a Student Resident (download full pdf)
- Behavioral, Alcohol and Drug Intervention Plan
- Who's Who In The Halls
- Family Housing
- Amenities Chart
- Hall Repair Request: Login into MyRed and fill out a maintenance request under “FixIt” in the Housing portal.
- Computer Information
- Bed Bug Policies