Your Husker Home is steps from classes and academic resources.
Eat with friends in any dining center or food court. Grab to-go meals through mobile ordering. Use your Dining Dollars in any Herbie’s Market.
On-site maintenance staff work to keep your Husker Home clean and comfortable.
Resident Assistants (RA) are your go-to resource for support and guidance.
Helpful Residence Life professional staff live and work in every hall.
Counselors-in-Residence provide easy to access mental health support.
You’ll get the most out of the experience by connecting with others and beginning new friendships.
Engage in hall programs help you meet new peers and grow your campus community.
Explore what’s near you to get to know your neighborhood and the campus.
Dining Student Leadership Program provides students with valuable skills that can help them succeed on campus and in life.
Learning Community peer mentors help students connect with campus opportunities to ensure a successful first year.
Front Desk Support
Key Card Access
Wireless & Wired Internet
Extra-long Twin Mattress
Free Laundry On-site
In-room Temp Control
Recreation Facilities (some halls)
A Once-In-A-Lifetime Experience
Get the best possible start on your college journey.
- You’ll establish a support network of friends and mentors while living in the heart of campus life.
- There are so many ways to get involved at NEBRASKA - student organizations, sports clubs, hall activities and more.
- You’ll have support - Resident Assistants living on every floor serve as knowledgeable resources and your first new friend!
- Dining is more than just food. It’s a community experience to eat, hang out and unwind with friends.
Everything You Want in On-Campus Housing
Enjoy making the most of your first year in your Husker Home.
- The halls are a safe environment designed to help you achieve your educational goals.
- Counselors-in-Residence offer mental health support close to home and can discuss your concerns.
- With your flexible meal plan, you can eat in a dining center or mobile order for your favorite meal to go.
- Game rooms, study lounges and community spaces give you options for fun or focus.
EXPERIENCE THE NEBRASKA RESIDENTIAL DIFFERENCE
We're committed to creating meaningful learning experiences for Huskers to develop, grow and thrive.
- The Nebraska Residential Experience is the guiding residential program implemented in the halls by Residence Life staff, designed to help students Lead, Learn, Include and Engage.
- The goal is to create engaging communities where students can have transformational experiences, connect with resources and create relationships.
- Learn more about the key areas of our hall programming.