October 7-12, 2023
It's Resident Appreciation Week! To thank our amazing Husker Home residents, we've planned thank-you activities, just for you. Look out for prizes, games, food, and fun during this special week to celebrate YOU, our residents. We're grateful you live in our halls and enrich this community. Let's make this the best Resident Appreciation Week yet!
Saturday, Oct. 7
The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) will kick off the celebration with the Diamond Dollar Raffle.
Sunday, Oct. 8
- Kauffman "Spooky Sunday," 7 p.m. in the Great Hall. Join us for cookies, apple cider, pumpkin painting and Halloween TV specials on the projector.
Monday, Oct. 9
- Kauffman, Massengale, Love – Donuts & coffee in hall lobbies | 7:45-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 10
- The Suites – Donuts & coffee in hall lobbies | 7:45-10:30 a.m.
- Steak Breakfast & Lunch at Selleck Food Court (until gone!)
- Steak Night Dinner at Abel, Harper, WCDC & East Campus Dining Centers
Wednesday, Oct. 11
- Harper, Schramm, Smith, Village (HSSV) – Donuts & coffee in hall lobbies | 7:45-10:30 a.m.
- Love Memorial | Waffles with Dave, 6 p.m.
- Sandoz | Door goodie bag visits from your RAs!
- Abel & Sandoz | Resident Rejuvenation: Paws, Palms & Peace. Massage chairs, therapy dogs and other wellness events | 7 p.m. in the Welcome Center.
- HSSV & Courtyards | Root beer floats | 7 p.m. (Hall lobbies and Village clubhouse)
- RHA Pumpkin Carving Contest | 7-9 p.m., Cather Dining Complex, Red Cloud
- Knoll, Eastside and University Suites | Root beer floats | 7-8 p.m.
- Massengale | “Late Night Bites,” 8 p.m. Scan the QR code in the hall to order food (think snacks, popsicles, pop), and an RA will deliver the treat with a note and a smile!
Thursday, Oct. 12
- Abel, Sandoz & Courtyards – Donuts & coffee in hall lobbies | 7:45-10:30 a.m.