The Courtyards/Village are designed for single, upperclass, graduate students or non-traditional freshman (a non-traditional freshman is defined as being 20 years of age or older with a freshman classification) ready for a more independent living environment.
If you are an upperclass student, you may contact the Housing Contracts Office for a separate contract packet to The Courtyards or Village.
- 9-month contracts
- Each unit includes a full kitchen with all appliances and a living area
- Bathrooms shared with only one other resident
- Most units include a "bonus" storage room, plus a large entryway coat closet
- All utilities including heat/AC, water and electricity
- High-speed Internet access and Cable TV hookup in each bedroom, plus Cable TV access in the living room of each unit
- University Housing provides basic cleaning for each bathroom every other week
- No meal plan is required, but as a Village resident, you'll receive two free meals per week. If you choose, you may purchase a discounted meal plan
- Special arrangements are available for students graduating or planning to be away from campus during the contract term
- Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, desk and dresser
- Mattress size: 36" x 80"
- Each living room is furnished with a couch, chair, side table & TV stand
1055 N. 16th St.
Lincoln, NE 68508-1284
Locate The Village
Bed Height Options