The Robert E. Knoll Residential Center opened in August 2010. The Residential Center features 565 beds in suite-style units. Suites house freshmen and upperclass students. View rates for this hall.
- Suite-style living with fully-furnished living room and in-suite bathroom shared by the four residents
- 5- or 7-day meal plan included in the contract.
- Coed by suite (coed on floors, not within suites)
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Kitchenette does not include stove; food prep area only
- Mattress size: 36" x 80"
- Desk, desk chairs, dressers and closet for each suite
- Living room includes sofa, chair and table
- In-suite refrigerator/freezer/microwave and a small kitchen sink
- In-suite bathroom cleaned by Housing staff every other week
- High speed internet with wired and wireless access
- 70+ channels of cable television
- Independent control over heat and air conditioning
- Grab 'n' go breakfast and convenience store located in the hall
- Located near 17th & R parking garage
Robert E. Knoll Residential Center Room Floor Plans (includes suite dimensions).
Room Floorplan (4-person, 2 residents per bedroom suite)
Room Floorplan (4-person, single bedroom suite)
Room Floorplan (private bedroom, upperclass suite)
(Limited availability. Please contact Housing.)
Robert E. Knoll
440 N. 17th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508-1607
Knoll Hall Virtual Tours
Note: Student rooms shown.
- Double bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Knoll bath/food prep area (double)
- Knoll bath/food prep area (single)
- Knoll kitchen area
- Knoll living area (double)
- Knoll living area (single)
- Knoll lobby