University Housing is pleased to offer "Apartment-Style Housing" on campus. Located at 17th & Vine Street, The Courtyards houses 478 upperclass students.
The Courtyards/Village are designed for single, upperclass, graduate students or non-traditional freshman (a non-traditional freshman is defined as being 20 years of age or older with a freshman classification) ready for a more independent living environment. If you are an upperclass student, you may contact the Housing Contracts Office for a separate contract packet to The Courtyards or Village.
- 9 or 12-month contracts
- At The Courtyards, floors 4 and 5 will be available for 12-month contracts.
- 478 private bedrooms, in 108 four-bedroom and 23 two-bedroom fully furnished units
- Each unit includes a full kitchen with all appliances and a living area
- Bathrooms shared with only one other resident
- 16 "Courtyard/Outside Access" four-bedroom units with small private patios
- Most units include a "bonus" storage room, plus a large entryway coat closet
- All utilities including heat/AC, water and electricity
- High-speed Internet access and Cable TV hookup in each bedroom, plus Cable TV access in the living room of each unit
- University Housing provides basic cleaning for each bathroom every other week
- No meal plan is required, but as a Courtyard resident, you'll receive two free meals per week. If you choose, you may purchase a discounted meal plan
- Special arrangements are available for students graduating or planning to be away from campus during the contract term
- Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, desk & dresser
- Mattress size: 36" x 80"
- Each living room is furnished with a couch, chair, side table & TV stand
733 N. 17th St.
Lincoln, NE 68508-1284
Locate The Courtyards
Jacqueline Norris Summers
Bed Height Options